This was our 3rd time staying at the Galvestonian within four years and must say it just gets better. This time we booked a one bedroom on the 12th floor and the view was breathtaking! We also stayed in a two & three bedrooms in the past and they were just as nice. I have nothing negative to say about the galvestonian and will also book when we visit Galveston.
The kingsize bed was very comfortable & I had no problem sleeping. Usually I have trouble sleeping on strange matresses but not on this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston