This place is a little pricey, but there is not much choice in Galvestion to stay directly on the beach. The Galvestonian is a really nice property with a heated pool, and walking access to the beach. We went in March so it was still a little chilly. The kids (12 and 10) loved the pool and hot tub. We walked out on the beach every day, and found a few shells. Condo is great, because you can shop for groceries at the nearby store (Arlans), and cook your meals there- so you do save on not eating out. All rooms have a few! You do not have to bring your beach towels- they are provided by the Galvestonian. They also have coffee in the lobby, as well as computer/ wi fi in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston