Just booked a second stay after visiting last year. Perfect location and great staff. Rosalyn helped me again with my reservation, and she actually remembered me from last year! She's the best. Units are decorated by individual owners, so it's great that you can look at pics on their site and their FB page so you can choose what suits you. I have found the units to be spotless upon arrival and just perfect for a quick visit or longer trip. Feels like home--but with a better view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston