Our family of 10, six adults and four children, brought in the new year at the Galvestonian. The weather was just awful all around us but Galveston weather allowed us to swim in the heated pool (85 degrees) enjoy the hot tub and play on the beach. We had two condos which were beautifully decorated, very comfortable beds and nice crisp linens. We have been staying at the Galvestonian for 30 years as a couple and as a family. We have never been dissapointed. The staff is friendly and always makes sure our every need is met. We have already booked another stay at the Galvestonian....the best place in Texas to play and to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston