My husband and I stayed at The Galvestonian the weekend before Thanksgiving and it was the perfect getaway for us. Our unit was exactly what we expected and more. The view of the gulf was spectacular and having perfect weather was a bonus. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. We love the quietness of east beach and really appreciate the security of the premises. Can't wait to get back. Next time I'm bringing my elderly parents. It will be perfect for them. We also plan on bringing grand kids. A perfect property for all ages.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- The Galvestonian Hotel
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.