We have been to the Galvestonian about six times over the last 10 years. It is always a joy. All rooms face the ocean so just choose the size you need for your group and book it.
The Galvestonian is right on a quiet part of the East Beach, you just cross over the dunes on their own bridge.
The units are well equipped with furniture, bedding, kitchen equipment, TV's and a brand new wireless internet system that works well for those of you that "have to" work while you are there. Galvestonian management has very high standards to which all units must adhere.
So whether you are coming to relax at the beach, the pool, or your balcony or if you need to get some work done, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston