“Amazing Spring Break Family Vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seascape Condominium Rentals

Save Saved
You added Seascape Condominium Rentals to your Saves list
Seascape Condominium Rentals
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   10811 San Luis Pass Road, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77554   |
Godley, Texas
“Amazing Spring Break Family Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

My husband, children and I just spent Spring Break at the SeaScape and absolutely loved our time there. We had a 2 bedroom with a view of the ocean (#2113) and it was great. The kids loved waking up every morning and sitting on the patio to listen to the waves. We went down to the pool a few times and it was very nice. With kiddos, I have to make sure we book a condo that fits us all(there are 8 of us) and that I can cook in and wash our clothes. This condo was just renovated and allowed us plenty of room and we had a washer and dryer which is a HUGE plus for us.
My husband and I were already discussing booking our next family trip to SeaScape just because its nto very often that we cand find a condo, that is within our budget, and that meets all our needs.
Thank you SeaScape for meeting our expectations being 1st timers!!!! The husband, kids and I will definately be back!!!!!

Room Tip: Ocean Side was amazing for our kiddos :)
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sherman, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

We rented a condo for 6 people. After a several hour drive that took seven hours for us to get here. We were told sorry, you can only park one car. I was told I need to find some where else to park my other vehicle or it will be towed. I was told to go to the camp ground next door and pay for a camp site to park my car (during spring break nothing was available). The sad thing is that there were many open parking spots. The owner got involved and was extremely rude and told me it is not his problem.This our our tenth year to stay here. We will never come back. Apparently they think it is acceptable to ruin a family vacation.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Nacogdoches, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stayed in seascape 2 nights over spring break, 2 adults, 3 tweens & 2yrs. The location was perfect for close beach access. The condo was nice clean updated, tile on floors except the bedroom which I would rather all tile. This particular rental does not have internet #1118, I overloooked that when I was booking. The patio is large, patio furniture needs updating. We all enjoyed ourself the only draw back was I should have booked for the entire week. The pools are nice a large with hot tub , small 1.5 childrens pool & adult only hot tub, grounds are supper clean. We will definatly be returning and also considering purchaing in the future. oops forgot the sofa sleeper was the only negative thing matress was not comfortable, it needs to be replaced. You could feel the springs , very uncomfortable. The double bed & bunk beds were comfortable, need new pillows.

Room Tip: I viewed the pics I feel it helped. Book online to save more.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

We've been returning to Seascape for almost 5 years now because it's the only condo complex in Galveston that offers true beach access. However, a potential first-timer needs to be aware the quality of the condos vary widely and you must take care to choose condos that have been upgraded and are lovingly tended by their owners. None of them are luxurious but are perfectly suited for a family getaway, especially with small children, seeking a pool and easy beach access.

Room Tip: all rooms have great views , but if the apartment looks like it hasn't been renovated since 1985...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

I would highly recommend this place along with the location is idea for the beach,swimming, fishing and walking... You are a short drive to several places to eat and histroical landmarks. I would highly recommend it......

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Spring Hill, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed here for 5 days/4 nights. 2 adults and 3 teens. The condo felt very cramped with 5 people. The condo we stayed in was not very clean either. I had to buy cleaning supplies and clean everything myself before I felt comfortable there. The area rug in the living room had so many stains on it I don't know why they even bothered to have it there. They should have it cleaned or get rid of it. The futon was also filthy and I had to cover it with a sheet so we could sit on it. The view of the RV park next door was also disappointing. I don't think the price we paid for this condo was worth it. I would not stay at this resort again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

We just came back from Galveston from 4 days/ 3 nights at Seascape Condos. We were a family of 5 (2 adults & 3 kids/ages 3,4,10). We stayed in a 1 bedroom with a king bed, sofabed and bunk beds built in the wall. The bunk beds were alot more spacious than average bunks. Im so glad we looked online & were able to pick the room that we liked (decor). The room was exactly as pictured. We stayed in Room 2207 which overlooks the pool & the Gulf. We loved sitting on the balcony for breakfast looking at the ocean. We loved being directly on the beach. We were able to cook as we would at home during our stay which saved a lot on food/gas going to restaurants. The staff was friendly upon checkin/checkout. They give you green bands to wear while in the pool, but they were difficult to keep on the little kids. We just wore them for our 3 and 4 year old. We originally were thinking of staying at Casa del Mar (sister condos) but you actually have to cross the busy Seawall Street to get to the beach. At Seascape there's a gate between the condos and the beach. They have showers available to clean the sand as soon as you come into the gate. The parking garage is actually underneath the 1st floor units. However, all floors are accessible from the elevator or stairs. And since there are only 3 floors the wait for the elevator is never long. We even used the washer/dryers located on the 2nd/3rd floors to wash our sandy beach towels. $1.25 to wash & $1 to dry.

Room Tip: Go to www.galveston.com/seascape and pick the room (decor) you like online or you'll get stuck w...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Seascape Condominium Rentals? Share your experiences!