The Hilton in Galveston has a nice location on the waterfront. It has comfortable beds and soft fluffy towels. The rest of the decor is tired and could do with an upgrade. Cleaning wise I also found many a hair that were not mine during my stay.
Staff at reception and doormen were super friendly.
I did not eat/ drink at the hotel or use any other amenities.
I had to move rooms to a more quiet location - meaning parking lot view as opposed to sea view. That was my choice though as I require silence and the people next door could be heard.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Galveston Island Hotel Galveston
- Hilton Galveston Island Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Galveston
- Hilton Galveston
- Galveston Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind at Hilton Galveston Island Resort and enjoy a premier oceanfront location overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Situated on the historic Seawall Boulevard at the 32-acre San Luis Resort, this Galveston hotel is within close walking distance of the beach, fishing piers, shopping and restaurants. Relax in a cozy guest room with elegant, ocean-inspired decor and marvel at breathtaking sea views form a private balcony, or choose a suite with separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Galveston Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.