The room I was in was pretty worn, and grimy. Never felt clean in the room. On first floor, so there was lot's of noise in hall way.
Room service brought wrong items (but quickly resolved); food was overcooked and dry like it had been cooked much, much earlier in the day (I hope) and reheated for my meal.
Staff was as friendly as they could be and very appreciative for the business there. If it weren't for the rain, I would have moved elsewhere, but it is very, very close to the convention center.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Galveston Island Hotel Galveston
- Hilton Galveston Island Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Galveston
- Hilton Galveston
- Galveston Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind at Hilton Galveston Island Resort and enjoy a premier oceanfront location overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Situated on the historic Seawall Boulevard at the 32-acre San Luis Resort, this Galveston hotel is within close walking distance of the beach, fishing piers, shopping and restaurants. Relax in a cozy guest room with elegant, ocean-inspired decor and marvel at breathtaking sea views form a private balcony, or choose a suite with separate living space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hilton Galveston Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.