We were last here a couple of years ago and it has certainly gone downhill since then. It is showing signs of wear. Of course the location is great, right across from the beach, and there are plenty of restaurants nearby as well as the Pleasure Pier. The beds are still very comfortable. But I think the place has started penny pinching. There were no toiletries in the room, just not-very-nice dispensers in the shower. I had to call and ask for a shower-cap as I didn't think I needed to bring one. I also had to ask for tea-bags and cream as it didn't look like these had been restocked in the room. We were put off by a big noisy group in the bar, so noisy that I could hardly hear the receptionists speak, although of course this was not the hotel's fault. The receptionists were very pleasant and helpful. It would be nice to have complimentary bottles of water in the room and some kind of continental breakfast, but there were neither of these.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.