My wife and I got married in Galveston this past June and stayed at the Four Points Sheraton for 3 nights. Absolutely loved it! Nice size room with a super comfortable bed. Very nice bathroom with really good water pressure. Also very, very clean. We were on the east side of the hotel on the 3rd floor and had a great view of the gulf. The staff were all helpful and friendly...let us use the lobby, which is also very nice with comfortable chairs and couches, for our reception later in the evening after our beach wedding. We have stayed at several other places before and since, including the Hilton, and this is by far the best so far. We booked well in advance and were able to get the same daily rate for weekday and weekend. Oh, and the coffee available in the morning, in the lobby, will save you a trip elsewhere...also great! Didn't use room service or eat here so can't rate those areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston