Great location! Across the street from Pleasure Pier with easy access to beach! Staff was very friendly and quick to remedy any needs (extra shampoo, towels, etc.) Really handy dispensers in the shower for shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel - except ours were empty. And, why only 3 sets of towels for 4 guests? Hotel is basic and budget line. It was very full when arrived, and we could tell it had had heavy traffic. All floors in common areas were dirty with sand and water tracks everywhere. Although after crowd cleared out, they quickly cleaned everything. Our individual room was very clean. Only complaints were a sink that wouldn't drain and the only mirror was in the bathroom. Need another mirror in the main room at the desk; it made it tough for our family of four to get ready. The pool is small; we didn't use it - but the beach is just across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston