The first time we stayed at the Four points, the room was a little stinky but I think it was because we had a balcony.However, this time was great. The room was so clean, so comfy and no fishy smell. No balcony either but that is okay. I am sure the sea air adds a nice little stench to the rooms. The breakfast was great with decent prices. Pricey hotel, but pretty average for beach hotels. Will be staying at more Four point hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston