First of all almost anywhere you stay is going to feel a bit average for the price in Galveston. All the hotels can command a higher rate in the summer. That is the way it has been for a long time. That said I thought the Four Points was a solid value. The location is great, located directly across the street from the seawall and the Pleasure Pier as well Murdoch's gift store and situated close to restaurants. The staff I encountered were very polite and efficient. The rooms were smallish but adequate and the beds were comfortable with nice linens. The pool area was small and unattended. The pool towels needed to be replenished. The hallways were very hot as was the elevators. Although those were the negatives it would not deter me from staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston