The Four Points isn't luxury, but for the price this property did a great job. I stayed for business but didn't use the business center, so I can't comment on its value. The room was clean, noise wasn't a factor, and the front desk staff were very courteous. For those wanting to visit Pleasure Pier or the beach, you are literally across the street from both, and there are quite a few options for food nearby. Breakfast in the hotel's dining room was decent - might want to spend your money elsewhere for something a bit more unique - but it did the trick to fill me up.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.