I came to Galveston for a weekend and decided to stay here mainly based on the location. I must say, it was very nice, the bed was so comfortable IMHO that I bought one for myself once I got home! This was my first stay at a Four Points and it definitely put them at the top of my list for when I'm visiting a city I might not be familiar with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston