My parents and I stayed here in 2 separate rooms the weekend of the Galveston Half-marathon. It was very close to the race festivities about 1.5 miles. The hotel is nice and clean; the front desk ladies were friendly. I had a good sized room with 2 queen beds. The only down falls were the A/C unit was pretty loud and turned on and off all night. Also, there is only one knob for the sink, so I had to turn it all the way to the left to get hot water- but the sink was not draining properly. By the time the water got hot, the sink would be full of water and take over a minute to drain. The shower pressure was not so great either. However, my parents said they had decent water pressure in their room and no issues with the sink. They did note that the A/C unit was a little loud. I would stay there again, probably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Starwood, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston