Two nights here prior to cruise departure. Hefty walk (15-20 minutes) to get to The Strand/downtown but across the street from beach and Pleasure Pier.
Room layout was great...plenty of space for our 7 suitcases and four people. Nice bed...a bit on the hard side. As for the AC unit...just run the fan all night and you get a white noise.
Pool is not heated. So if you come in January be prepared for that.
Overall pleased with service at front desk, cleanliness and comfort of room, and price at $109 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston