We arrived for a two day pre-cruise stay. The check-in was easy, and although we had lots of luggage, no assistance was offered. Our room was fine, it overlooked the Gulf. We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant. The food was adequate but our waiter was efficient and friendly. In fact, he chased down a receptionist so we could buy bottles of soda as no one was around the desk. Location is great as we were walking distance to many places. On our second day, in fact, we did a lot of walking around the island. We left the hotel before 10:00AM and arrived back about 2:00PM. Our room had not been cleaned, which we found puzzling. After waiting for an hour for housekeeping to knock to clean our room, we finally put out the "Do Not Disturb" as my friend needed a nap. Very disappointing . . . Upon check out the next day, we mentioned the lack of cleaning. The clerk said she would report it . . . no apology at all!!! This completely puts me off this hotel. Lovely facility, but lacking in staff training.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston