My husband and I have stayed at Four Points several times. Our stay on November 9th thru 10th was the worst. The room and bathroom was dirty. The patio furniture was also dirty. I had asked for a large ironing board to be in the room when we came. The ironing board was broken. The air conditioner was not working. The thermostat was reading 75. You had to put it on 69 to get it to come on. The elevator was also very slow. My husband and I went out to dinner. When we returned we asked Malia at the front desk for some extra towels and wash clothes and a 6:00 am wake up call. After a hour and half we called the front desk and asked again about the towels and wash clothes. The lady at the front desk said she would bring them herself. After another a hour we went down to the front desk to inquire about the towels and wash clothes. We did not get a wake up call the next day or a early check out sheet. Luckily my husband set his alarm on his cell phone or we would have been late for an appointment on Saturday. We have a reservation to stay again on December 14th thru 15th. We will be cancelling it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston