We are Platinum level awards members with Starwood which means we travel, a lot! First thing we noticed when we walked into this hotel is that the ceilings are awkwardly low...I've never been in a hotel with ceilings this low. The concierge put my husband and I in a room with 2 full beds without even asking if we may want a King. (again, remember we're Platinum level guests and expect to be treated that way. It's the small things, people!) There are only 2 elevators and they are SLOOOOOW. One of them was out of service, beeping obnoxiously, so it took an unreasonably long time to get up to the room, discover the full beds, and get back down for new keys and go back up again. The beds are comfy and it was mostly clean but don't expect much. If you're traveling with kids and want to be close to the beach and the Pleasure Pier, consider this hotel. Otherwise, it doesn't stack up to most Starwood Properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston