They charged my card $300.00 WITHOUT telling me. I called to find out and they said we left a spot on their bed. This was NOT true. The clerk was totally rude!
The hotel had sand all over it and smelled like algae seaweed. The pool was filthy. There is no place to wash beach sand off. So everyone justs jumps into the pool with sand. Or they just walk into the hotel and bring the sand. The air conditioner was EXTREMELY LOUD.
The bar and resturant wasn't open very many hours. Do NOT stay here unless you can afford to lose a chunk of change of your credit card for no reason. I'll see them in court!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston