This is a GREAT place to stay if you are looking for somewhere on the Seawall to stay. It is close to places to eat and the beach across the street was nice. The staff was very friendly. We had a slow drain in the bathroom and they fixed it while we at breakfast. They are under contruction but it never bothered us. The only problem was the internet connection was not that great, but no big deal to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Starwood, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston