For a beach hotel, the lack of places to hang wet things for drying was a real problem.
Lovely building, nice history, but not worth the price, IMO.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Galvez And Spa, a Wyndham Grand Hotel
- Hotel Galvez Wyndham Historic
- Hotel Galvez
- Wyndham Galveston
- Galveston Wyndham
- Galvez Hotel Galveston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand® Hotel and National Trust Historic Hotel of America, is the only historic beachfront hotel on the Texas Gulf Coast. This 224-room, century-old hotel offers 13,000 square feet of meeting space, a 9,763-square-foot spa, fitness center, full-service restaurant, lobby bar and pool with a swim-up bar. The hotel is rated four diamonds by AAA and is owned by Galveston preservationist George Mitchell as part of Mitchell Historic Properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.