“Great reasonable accomodations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Gainesville Texas

You added Super 8 Gainesville Texas to your Saves list
Super 8 Gainesville Texas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1936 I-35 North, Gainesville, TX 76240 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Gainesville
Garland, Texas
“Great reasonable accomodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel is not new or fancy but its clean, the beds are super comfy and the location is very ideal. I will stay there again and again. its my goto hotel for that area. . thanks.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kendalia, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have stayed here many times. It is convenient to the casino and is at the price we want. We just sleep and shower here. My one complaint is that I made my reservation 2 months in advance and asked for a first floor room. When we checked in we had a 2nd floor room. I asked why and the explanation had something to do with when the reservation comes in. It didn't makes sense to me.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here based on the reviews and was very disappointed. Perhaps I'm too picky but I felt like I time warped back to the 80s. The hotel was run down and in bad need off some TLC. The room had a strange smell and water stains on the ceiling. The bathroom needed to be demolished and rebuilt. There was broken tile all over, stains and shotty wall patching attempts. There was a lot of noise from all around the room which made me nervous all night. I just didn't feel safe during the time I was there alone.

There was a TripAdvisor placard at thefront desk starting their good rating and I just don't think TA should have their reputation soiled by recommending this establishment.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014 via mobile

So, I am traveling to weekend horse shows now. My travel and lodging habits are ummm...."whittled down", as one might say around the stables!! I needed to stay overnight near the ranch location. After much debate I decided on this Super 8. I ended up being very satisfied with this Super 8. The front desk help was polite, the room was clean, new or recently updated, and the hotel was quiet. The breakfast was certainly adequate. For the price and level of hotel this was very good. Understand, I prefer Marriotts and a bit higher end hotel, but when traveling with the horses...I will adapt!

• Stayed August 2014
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Room was clean and staff friendly. A good nights rest. If you are looking for luxury this is not for you... but if you are looking for a clean quiet place then it is perfect. We didn't wake up in time for the breakfast.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Gainesville Texas? Share your experiences!