“Winstar Casino: Closest, Cheapest & Pet Friendly.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Gainesville
El Paso, Texas
“Winstar Casino: Closest, Cheapest & Pet Friendly.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

If you are planning on visiting the Winstar Casino just across the border in Oklahoma I would recommend this motel. It's real easy to find when leaving the Casino. I think it's only about 3.5 miles away and located on the southbound lane of 35. It's not the Waldorf but what do you really expect for $60. You really only need the room to keep your stuff while you are at the Casino, to crash out until the next morning and to shower and change clothes. Sure you can get much nicer hotels in Gainesville, but why not save the extra bucks for the slot machines?

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2006

To whom it may concern., My name is Gonzalo H. Mendoza. On April 18 th . my wife and mother and I were on our way on vacation to palestine texas. Westayed at the best western southwinds in Gainesville ,Texas. We had a room with 2 beds since my mother stayed in the same room. She is elderly and needs certain care. the room we were given stunk very badly. We turned the air on since it was very warm ,the air came out smelling like a very strong smell of urine. I commented to the front desk ,she gave me a can of air freshener.The can was almost empty, so I went to get another can and used that .sorry to say that didn't take the smell away. We slept with that smell all night. I never even thought to ask for another room. We stay often at the best western hotels ,when we are on vacation.They are usually clean smelling and is usually good service.we don't complain as a rule we just thought you would like to hear about our experience at one of your hotels. Oh by the way your desk clerk was very nice. sincere yours, Gonzalo H. Mendoza

• Stayed April 2006

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Address: 2103 North Interstate 35, Gainesville, TX 76240
Location: United States > Texas > Gainesville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Gainesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Gainesville