“Great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Gainesville
Austin, Texas, USA
“Great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

This location is very new and designed with the pool indoors. I love it because you can swim anytime during the year. It is very close to the WinStar Casino. The facility is beautiful, clean, and typical of a top notch hotel at a moderate price. Great complimentary breakfast! I'll stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Autumn D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Gainesville, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your time we would love to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Argyle, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Clean, quiet room with nice contemporary furnishings, flat screen TV, micro fridge, coffee maker, alarm clock, etc. Very comfortable beds/pillows. Good, clean bathroom with marble vanity and good shower. Free breakfast from 6-10am was decent; the usual items were there and fresh. Indoor pool. Easy access from I-35 and close to Winstar World Casino. Definitely would recommend staying at this La Quinta!

Room Tip: Hotel is located just south of the Gainesville Outlet mall area on the west side of I-35. Only abou...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
It's great news to hear you had a nice stay with us, hopefully we will see you soon.
Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Travel a lot, haven't stayed at a LaQuinta in awhile but the hotel staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the location was quite. We will stay again when passing through Gainsville and will look at staying at more LaQuinta's.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us, we would be delighted to see you back.
Oklahoma City Ok, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was a very good stay for me. everything was at my fingertips. The business center and the relaxing jacuzzi. I din't need much on this trip i was out more than in but when I was in I really got some needed rest without disturbance. I liked that all the smoking people were on the top floor so i never had any problems at all.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

It's music to my ears to hear that you had such a relaxing stay with us. Anytime you feel like you need that getaway our jacuzzi suite is here for you!
Benbrook, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed at La Quinta in Gainesville after seeing a concert at Winstar. I received a text early in the day that our room was ready. Got there to checkin and was told we had been upgraded to a suite that was Non-Smoking - yay! It was a suite designed for someone needing handicap accessibility. We thought is was great. Bed nice and comfy - being a suite we were sleeping farther away from the window and any highway traffic - I didn't notice any outside sound to hinder our rest. the only thing I do remember is early in the morning a bunch of people - with little kids were hollering in the hallway and banging on the neighbors door. Almost sounded like it was OUR door - but we fell back asleep afterwards. I got up jus tin time to snag some breakfast and I was truly pleasantly surprised. Scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes - all hot, cold cereals, pastries, breads, juice, coffee, tea, waffle maker, fruits, yogurt and hard boiled eggs where all there for us. The eating area is big too - so you don't feel cramped and hurried to eat. passed the Laundry room and it was super clean and ready for action. Pool and hot tub looked nice (both also handicap accessible). Hotel was nice and clean, friendly staff and we would for sure stay there again. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review, I wish all guest could experience the hotel the way you have, hopefully we can continue to do our best to make our guests happy. Hope to see you soon.
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We just wanted to get out of town so we went to a concert at winstar and decided to spend the night. This place was beautiful! Very clean. We got a king suite and it was amazing! We just live 45 mins from here so we will be back next time we need a break. The breakfast was hot and better than the normal breakfast at these places. There was an indoor pool which was very relaxing. Best part 1/2 the price of staying at winstar and about 5 mins away! They also sent me a text when my room was ready so we got to check in early!!!!!!

Room Tip: We were in room 201.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Very pleased to read your review, thank you for that and we hope to see you soon.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Gainesville? Share your experiences!