“So good!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
“So good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is the cutest, most delicious cafe in Gainesville! The food was great, atmosphere was perfect, desserts amazing, menu selection so good! You can't go wrong. I didn't think anything in Gainesville could be this good. I will for sure be returning. You will not regret eating here!! Seating is tight during lunch time - which is a good thing!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good place to go relax and enjoy a meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food is good, not really that special. But it is a nice little place to go to time and again. The staff is fairly good at taking care of your needs. I don't really have anything bad to say about the place. It does have some decent foods. Just not over the top. I usually have the chicken salad which could stand to have a few more of what its description on the menu added to it. I believe it states it has grapes in it, I found one. But overall I would recommend it for a brunch or lunch.

Visited June 2013
Chicago, IL
“Upscale place right on the square”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Sarah's offer a quiet place for a meal that is in a unique setting. As right on the square, can easily watch the town happenings from almost anywhere in the restaurant.

Good value.

Visited April 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Well done on what looks like a family endeavor...right on the courthouse square”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here earlier today as we ventured between Nocona and Whitesboro. She had eaten here before and suggested it so I was good with it. For $20, we enjoyed a soda, she had the quiche and I had the Sara's salad. Nothing too fancy, but the food was good, and it's got a nice open atmosphere to it. It seemed to attract a little bit of everyone to couples to big families with kids, and with a menu that included everything from salads and quiche to a green chile cheeseburger to a four cheese grilled cheese, you can't go wrong. Plus, it looked like it was truly being run by a family (all the teenage girls were waiting and or cleaning the tables), and it felt good to be able to support a place like that. Keep it up. We'll be up there checking our horse out up in the are and pretty certain we could be regulars there.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wild Women in the Kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

What a wonderful, informative, fun evening 14 of us had at Sarah's last night!
In support of CASA, we had instructions from the owner in the kitchen, helped prepare the meal and laughed and learned many great hints. If you are looking for a great time of comradarey with friends and family, Sarah's is the place to be.
Charming restaurant and unique B&B, wonderful food and service. A spot not to be missed in Gainesville, Texas.