“Cracker Barrel is great” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Texas
“Cracker Barrel is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I just love this Cracker Barrel, but i think I love them all LOL, this location is just like most of them, just the best breakfast around. The service is outstanding, if you never been to a Cracker Barrel you are missing out, you will even get a kick out the country store, I always buy my small gifts for the kids there and they will also provide free gift wrapping.

Visited May 2013

stillkc
“It meets corporate standards”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

It's a chain and it does everything the same as all the other Cracker Barrels. The service was adequate and prompt.

Visited March 2013
Texas
“I's a chain, but always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

You might not take your wife out for Valentines here but for the day to day meals it is very solid. Always a friendly staff and good home style cooking.

Visited October 2012
Gatesville, Texas
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

we ate breakfast very good one of my favorite foods there is the hashbrown cassorole and the fried apples the service was good also and I love to shop at the country store.

Visited December 2012
gainesville
“Good food great store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I like the yummy food but I love the store even more, especially around the holidays. From all the old candies and soda's, to the novelty items and nick naks, I usually never want to leave!

Visited August 2012