“Bounce Back!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Frisco

You added Holiday Inn Express Frisco to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Frisco
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3400 Parkwood Boulevard, Frisco, TX 75034 (Formerly The Frisco Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Frisco
Orlando, Florida
“Bounce Back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Last year I penned a very poor, frustrating review of this property. I wanted to share an update as I believe in 2nd chances and I decided to stay here again on a recent trip to Frisco. I learned a valuable lesson.....things certainly change and check before you book if you had a bad experience the first time around. Gone were the hoards of young ball players; gone were the smells of food left out in the hallway; gone were the yells and loud talking that keeps you up until the wee hours........get the point?
The property was extremely good. Clean, Quiet. Professional. It was a great stay with a great room and warm staff. I certainly do recommend this IHG group hotel when in Frisco. Just check first to see if there is a big ball tourney planned during your visit!

Room Tip: Stay away from ice machines
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HIEXFriscoGM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frisco, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear hansboomer,

We are thrilled that you decided to give us another try and that we exceeded expectations! Our staff works very hard to ensure that each guest has an excellent stay each and every time. We hope that we can continue to see you in the future.

Kindly,
Lindsey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hotel was very clean and nice and in a great area. Comfortable bed, great breakfast, very nice. I do not know if you can get much better for the great rate! I booked this hotel because of the rate and was very glad I did. I will stay again for sure!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HIEXFriscoGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frisco, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you feel that you received great service. We will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you soon.

Best regards,
Alex Kashani
Pasay, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from Nov. 14-23, 2013. The hotel was average and close to shops and restaurants. Breakfast is the same everyday and the smallest size of mineral water sells for $2. I expected it would be complimentary like the other hotels I've stayed.
Everything was good until I realized upon check out that I lost a grocery bag. I remember doing groceris for cookies and chocolate on one of those days. I placed the bag on the table along with all the other stuff i bought during my entore stay. I packed everything in my bag upon check out. While i was on my flight, I remember i have not packed those items i bought. I can remember very well that I completely checked the whole hotel room before checking out to ensure I don't leave anything behind.
THe experience was horrible since your stuff can be stolen. I advised my company not to book the staff being sent to Plano, TX in this hotel because of the experience that I had. I tried to email the manager but no response was received. I was hoping there could be some form of compensation here to win back my company's business since we normally send people in this area to do business meetings.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Please accept my apology for the inconvenience that you you experienced during your stay at our hotel.I have sent you a private message regarding your stay with hope that we have the honor of serving you again .
Best regards,
Alex Kashani
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Holiday Inn is not a new place to stay for travelers. The Holiday Inn Express in Frisco, TX is a renovated old building that has some glitches but overall is a comfortable place to stay at ta reasonable price. Good breakfast and overall service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Durant, Ok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is my third time to stay at this location. The staff is always great and ready to help. The hotel is very clean and when I say clean I mean it, I am very picky about my hotels. The location is near everything. Lots of shopping and entertainment. Give this location a try you will not regret it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Inadequate staff for too many guests and untrained. Blue garish florescent lighting in rooms. Not enough towels and they are small. Television made everyone look fat and kept turning completely green. Breakfast room can't handle so many guests. Dirty carpets. Needs a good manager. Don't stay there without a car.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HIEXFriscoGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frisco, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Please accept my apology for the experience you had at our hotel. Our goal has been and will be to provide the highest quality of service and products and we failed to do so during your stay.We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travel bring you back to Frisco.
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel has a great location but that is about it. The breakfast was cold every morning, nothing was fresh. Our bed sheets had a rip and hole in it. The bathroom appeared to be falling apart, missing tiles, and just seem dirty. The carpets could use a cleaning. Check in was cold and distant, it was not welcoming. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frisco, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Salasgirls709 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. We certainly work very hard to ensure our guests receive the very best service we can provide each and every day. We are pleased you liked the location of our hotel. However, it was unfortunate to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been due to the breakfast you had and your room accommodation. Rest assured that we have recorded your comments and will forward it to the appropriate departments for future considerations. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Frisco? Share your experiences!