“Good and plentiful” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 347 Restaurants in Frisco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
“Good and plentiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Enjoyed the atmosphere and the food! Love the light, fresh chips and salsa. My son loves the queso and I love the guacamole. Every time we visit Frisco we try to visit the ranch. The food has always been good. Go enjoy!

ndp79
“Best Fajitas Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant was so cute. It was themed just enough to be entertaining! When you enter you can watch them make fresh tortillas! Pretty cool.

The salsa was different than I'd ever tasted - it had a great smoked bbq flavor. My entree was the mixed chicken & steak fajita plate for dinner. The meat was so flavorful & tender. The guacamole on the side was delicious, too. Yum!! Whatever they seasoned the chicken & steak with was awesome. The bellpeppers were flavorful, crisp & hot. I ate everything on my plate - even the onions! Lol

I hope I get to go back to this place one day!

Ashburn, Virginia
“Kitschy - Great for out-of-town kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The decor is very kitschy. Rifles for door openers, big stuffed bears, deer heads on the walls, and the hostesses are dressed as cowgirls.

Food and service is very fast. I had brisket tacos, and would recommend them. They were plated and delivered within 5 minutes of my order. I had the Pappas margarita, and highly recommend it.

One minor drawback - there are only about 5 bar stools for those eating alone. They fill up very fast.

I would have given this four stars, but I could smell cigarettes throughout my dinner. I could never quite pinpoint where it was coming from, but it tarnished the experience.

I would recommend this place - great for families.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A must every trip to Dallas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great Tex-Mex food and atmosohere. Probably not getting the name of this right but try the Corona-rita. It us a frozen margarita with a pony-size Corona beer turned uoside down in it. Fun and delicious. Love the bacon-wrapped jumbo shrimp stuffed with Mexican cheese and shaved jalapenos, the tortilla soup and their salads.

Dallas, Texas
“When the call for Tex-Mex comes, go to La Hacienda Ranch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Took a client to lunch, he suggested we go to La Hacienda Ranch, and I couldn't be happier with his choice. Chips and salsa were a good start, my client had enchiladas while I feasted on the Pablano Al Carbon, a pepper stuffed with chicken and cheese. Service was excellent, food was excellent, and atmosphere was very nice. I don't eat Tex-Mex as often since changing my diet, but this meal reminded me of the best of Tex-Mex offerings. Note: we almost did the Feast Fajitas, Steak, Shrimp and Chicken, that will wait till another visit.

Visited June 2014