“Great Hotel, Fantastic Staff” 5 of 5 stars

HHonors Weekend
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Frisco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Hotel, Fantastic Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

The hotel is physically just like every other embassy suites.. the rooms were nice (obviously suites), and clean. However what I really need to rave about is the staff. Every single staff member that passed me would always say something to me, and always had a smiling face. The front desk staff would help you out in any way they can. I left my iPod there one weekend, and Farhan who works at the front desk answered my phone call letting them know to notify me if they find it (since I was staying at the hotel every week). When I checked in the following week, he recognized it was me and said he was sorry that they couldn't find it. Every time I walked through the front door of the hotel, he greeted me by name. I'm specifically talking about one person right now, but really it applies to all of the staff. I have stayed at hotels around the world and have rarely had service like this without paying $400+/night. I stayed there for about two months (weekdays) for business, and would definitely stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room or balcony room (if they will give it to you/have any) at check-in. They charg...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We returned to the Embassy Suites for our second stay with kids. The hotel is spacious, clean and the lobby is very nice. The hotel offers an indoor pool which my kids enjoyed. My one criticism is the breakfast Sunday morning, was abysmal. It's included in the price of the room, and my general impression of ES breakfasts is a favorable one. This day the hotel ran out of ALL food by 10 am Sunday. I mean ALL food, including all juice. I have had better coffee on most airplanes. I didn't even bother trying to get an omlette because the line was about 20 people long, probably because there wasn't any food. It was pathetic. The food that was avaiable was terrible. Step it up ES. You know how many people are staying there, you know you offer breakfast, make sure you have a head count and get a better kitchen manager/chef next time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the lack of breakfast on Sunday Morning. We are addressing these issues with our culinary staff and have implemented corrective measures to insure that they do not occur in the future. We look for reviews to provide insight, so I certainly appreciate your feedback. The next time you are need of a stay-cation, we would love for you to stay with us again. Thank you.

Tom Thomas, General Manager
frisco, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Frisco for one night. Normally, I wouldn't stay in my home town, but we had a free night certificate that had to be used. The hotel is connected to the convention center so it is a large hotel. It is directly across from Dr Pepper Park (Double AA Roughriders ballpark) and the mall. Our room was on the 11th floor and had a wonderful view of the ballpark. My son loved the swimming pool. It was fairly large and heated and also had a hot tub. The manager's reception could have been better. I've been to several Embassy Suites where they serve appetizers along with the drinks. At this hotel, they only served pretzels, cheese crackers, and m&m's. They did make it up at breakfast- a very nice spread with cooked-to-order eggs.

All in all, it was a nice stay, and I would recommend the hotel. Just don't expect much to eat at the manger's reception!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Victoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

More than adequate. Nice large clean rooms and great linens. Great for a convention, not close to very much but the staff were superlative and I had a great stay

oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very nice hotel. Rooms were your typical Embassy Suites offering, very spacious and clean. Breakfast was OK, service was very good. Overall, an excellent experience.

Room Tip: Garage parking is $10/ night or you can park in the surrounding parking lot for free.
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

As always the Embassy Suites in Frisco provides exactly what a traveler needs. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. If you check in early enough you can as, for a room with a balcony. Totally adds to the comfort of the room especially on a nice Dallas afternoon. Wifi works great.
Breakfast is perfect before a long work dy and the Managers reception is even better after a long work day. The hotel is close to a lot of bars and restaurants and the local mall.

The staff is always smiling and the front desk checked me in really fast even with 3 other people in line.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is an excellent hotel with nice layout and beautiful appearance. The friendly and professional staff comes along with it as well. It has a large indoor swimming pool beautifully decorated and we enjoyed it. I loved the spacious clean room and comfortable beds. Honestly, Embassy Suites are my favorite hotels and I’m quite partial in my review of them. There are many things they do well at this property and anything they do not do well is so minor it’s not worth mentioning. I’ve stayed at the property before and experienced the same high quality service. The complimentary breakfast is excellent with lots of variety and high quality.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco? Share your experiences!