“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Frisco
Missouri City, Texas
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2007

This is a very nice hotel with great customer service. The rooms are very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Plus, the staff is super friendly. We stayed here a week and I only had a few complaints. First the room was COLD!!!! I am very hot natured, so for me to be cold is a big deal. I had to turn the heater on at one point...none of this would have bothered me if I did not have my kids (3 1/2 and 7 months) wih me. Second, was that the fire alarm went off on two seperate occasions at 7 in the morning. So there we go, with crying kids in tow, down about 10 flights of stairs. Plus, my hair was SCARY!!!! Anyway, it turned out to be burnt toast that set off the alarm. It was rather annoying.
I did not eat at the resturant, but did order a $20 continental breakfast......that could have been avoided if I had gotten my rear end in gear to eat the complimentary breakfast ( which is great).

Despite my small complaints I would definately stay here again!

• Liked — Great location! Great rooms!
  • Disliked — Paying for internet access & $8 parking a night
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2007

There is no need to write a long review because this hotel was superb. Flawless facilities (pool, work out room, breakfast...), stunning rooms, and gracious service. Like others have posted, I was able to get free parking; they must only enforce it during baseball games. This hotel is very close to a nice mall, many restaurants, and the highway. The owner of this Embassy has built several other hotels (I've stayed in a few of them), and he builds, by the far, the
nicest Embassy Suites you'll ever stay in!

This Embassy is a Four Diamond property, and it shows!

Stayed May 2007
McKinney, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2007

The cheapest price is to use the Embassy Suites web site as all other means jacked the price $15-$20; e.g., [--], Expedia, etc. Secured the room for $139. Check in/out was flawless. Top notch service - staff smiled and repeatedly asked if everything was ok. Only problem was faulty electrical outlet for hair dryer. Reported jacuzzi near pool wasn't working & it was fixed in 10 minutes.

Only concern is the pricey restaurant as entrees (other than $11.50 burgers & $12 salads) cost $22 - $38. Steep prices for a family but we ate there nonetheless. Service, again, was good. Hotel provided two complementary meals (they said to show their appreciation) and also a burger was comped as it wasn't cooked as ordered. Maybe four other tables in the whole restaurant area were occupied during our 3 hr stay. Since the restaurant is NOT used by the guests then one questions why Embassy provides it. The food is mediocre, at best, and expensive.

The typical Embassy services were exemplary delivered but the hotel price tag is costly. All in all we will go back but eat dinner elsewhere.

• Liked — Service and evening complimenatry happy hour
  • Disliked — The hotel & restaurant prices
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2007

The Embassy Suites in Frisco was a near flawless experience for my family and I. Check in was quick, friendly, and early as requested. The suite seemed larger than other Embassys I've stayed at and everything looked brand new.Our room overlooked the Rough Riders field and you could literally watch the game from our room. The shower had great pressure, the beds were comfortable and the curtains can give you full black out if you wish. They even have the free happy hour on weekends. The free full breakfast was above average.The pool is indoor which I'm not crazy about but it seems all E-Suites are this way. It was a nice pool area with plenty of
towels. The only minor drawback I had was with the parking garage. It had signs telling you to pay at walk up stations. I went back in to ask if the machines took credit cards (it said $9) and was told to ignore it and drive through the open gate. It took a little extra walking but it was free after all. Given the hotels central location to all kinds of shopping and restaurants, you won't find much better in the DFW area.

• Liked — Location, accomadations, and service.
  • Disliked — Indoor Pool
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Cleburne, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2007

My sister and I took our mom to Frisco for a weekend of shopping for her birthday. The highlight of our weekend was staying at the Embassy Suites. We couldn't have asked for more. Every staff member we came in contact with was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. So much so we decided to forgo eating out and ordered room service, which was also WONDERFUL! I am trying to think of an excuse to go back as soon as possible.

• Liked — Clean, beutifully appointed
  • Disliked — nothing
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2007

Our family stayed at the Embassy Suites over Memorial Day weekend. Overall, everything good, but for the price I paid, I expected it to be fabulous.

The staff was great. Breakfasts didn't have the waffles that other embassy's have.

It still always ticks me off that they don't give free internet at any or their hotels.

Definately ask for a room overlooking the baseball park - its gorgeous.

The hotel and the pool were crowded throughout our stay. The kids did enjoy the 3 X-box's in the coffee shop that were free to use (unlike the $3 bottled water in the rooms).

Overall, I would stay there again, but I would check out the other area hotels first.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Wichita Falls, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2007

Beautiful property! Full of amenities - great pool, very small arcade room for kids but also free XBox gaming and internet usage in the coffee shop. Right next door to Dr Pepper Sports Center and very close to great shopping and dining. Great cooked to order breakfast and nightly manager's reception with movie on weekends too.

• Liked — Proximity
  • Disliked — Parking
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco? Share your experiences!