“low key and fun” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dallas, Texas, United States
“low key and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

It's a low key place, almost like a dive bar. Their menu is surprisingly diverse; my friend and I are working on getting through all of the sandwiches. They also have a great beer selection, poker nights, and amazing fried pickles. If you're looking for a casual, low key place, effortless place, this is perfect for you. The menu has plenty of food to please almost anyone and their prices are reasonable. They have a great happy hour as well. Bar does close around midnight, so keep that in mind if you are going for drinks.

• Visited December 2012

Prosper, Texas
“Great pub with good food and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Great pub with good food and great service! Try the rover nuts or the fish and chips. Great weekend brunch.

Richardson, Texas
“Large Selection of Drafts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Headed with our group for some sparkling beverages after eating elsewhere in Frisco. Large selection of draft beers had me salivating upon walking in the door.

We were allowed to sit where we chose - after waiting for someone to seat us at the hostess stand. The bar area is large and has great drink specials on their offerings. I sampled a couple of selections that I hadn't had before.

Wait staff was average, and we didn't sample the food. We ended up leaving due to the obnoxious band that really couldn't play anything except for maybe 1-2 Pearl Jam covers. They had a group of friends which they catered to with jokes and entertainment, but it got old real fast.

I will definitely go for a beverage, and try some of their food if I am in the area again, but will avoid the live music.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Frisco, Texas
“Hit or miss”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I went in once, the TVs were on the cooking channel. When I asked for the channel to be changed to soccer a waitress practically threw the remote at me hissing that she couldn't find the channel and she stormed off. I went in again and the satellite and wifi was off.
I'm a regular at this place only because it's so close. Inconsistent service and attitude of staff force me to go elsewhere from time to time.

• Visited October 2012
Frisco
“went once”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

overpriced drinks. music was ok on visit, but did not like the staff or service.. haven't stopped in since..

Visited June 2011