“AWFUL. Never again!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Plano, Texas
“AWFUL. Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited for the Pizza Hut Buffet... I had a coupon and had been dying to go, man did this squash my desire.. We went and it took a long time to be seated and when we finally were about to be seated, the female employee asks, "are you waiting for a carry out order?" In which we of course responded that we were waiting to be seated for the buffet, as the sign says to do. We get seated and the waiter takes a while to get our drink order and they're out fairly quickly. We go to look at the selection and it was 2 sausage pizzas, 2 pineapple pizzas, 1 onion and chicken pizza, 1 pasta, 1 cinnamon sticks, and 1 slice of cheese. I take the cheese and cinnamon sticks and I ask him if there will be more cheese pizza and breadsticks and after around 20 minutes the breadsticks come out and about 10 minutes after the pizza comes. By the time I finished eating the breadsticks I was tired of being there and felt intensely ill as I just so happened to put the cheese pizza on my plate. So, I wasn't even able to eat it because my stomach was in so much pain that we had to leave. I got so sick after eating there, after 1 slice of small cheese pizza, 2 half cinnamon sticks, and 3 half bread sticks... That's not a lot of food for a 180, 5'7 20 year old man.

So, we left and will never be back. The phone rang the whole time we were there and the staff was rarely around. I never saw a member of management. The food wasn't refreshed, the same stuff, made me sick. No thanks!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Frisco, TX
“Pizza Hut, Frisco, Tx”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Even though this place has good pizza if you can get it hot, it's good, however IMO this place has the worst customer service inFrisco! Employees walking around with cell phones in hand, texting & arguing with one another. 12-15 employees and it takes 15 minutes to get a beverage order, because no one wants to or can tear themselves away from the program they are watching. Definitely is no sports bar, just a lot of tv's.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Staff was terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late in town and decided to try this place as it looked different than a regular Pizza Hut. It's more of a sports bar. Sat at the bar for dinner.. The place was almost empty. .. Ordered a salad and pizza... It took over 20 minutes and I never got my salad as the salad Was down,,, so said the bartender... Then why did you take my order and tell me 20 minutes later.... Tis place reminded me of one of those bars on Bar Rescue,,,, definitely needs an employee overhaul. The bartender was more concerned with goofing off behind the bar with other employees then taking care of his customers. Pass on this one.

Dallas, Texas
“Large sports bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

This placed surprised me. It has the typical Pizza Hut food but it is in a sports bar setting. Would be a good place to watch a game. They also have a video game room for the kids with closed circuit tv in view so they can hang in there but you can still see them

Visited December 2012