“Cupcake!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Dallas, Texas
“Cupcake!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We got a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and it was so moist and delicious. Glad that we shared it as the portion was huge! They have a couple of seats for people to sit in and enjoy the cupcakes and beverages.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“The best cupcakes ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I love this place! The cupcakes are huge, moist, and delicious! My favorite it the vanilla coconut and my husband loves the wedding cake. My family from San Antonio always makes a request for us to bring them dimples cupcakes when we visit, and when they visit us, we always make a trip to dimples!

McKinney, Texas
“Birthday Cupcake Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have now had two of their cupcakes and WOW! Neither were a flavor I would have selected on my own so I am so grateful to have received them as a gift! The Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting (Yum!), and the Peppermint!

Visited December 2013
Frisco, Texas
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good service & friendly. Cupcakes are huge. There is a variety of flavors to choose from. I tried 4 different flavors and they were all delivious. Pricy but good

Visited September 2013
Frisco, Texas, United States
“Evil Tasty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

A bit pricey for me, but the best cup cakes in Frisco for sure! This is a once a month stop for me. I strongly recommend anything here with chocolate! Yum!

Visited September 2013