“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Frisco
Temple, Texas
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is one of the best suite hotels ever! The layout of the room is awesome. The room has a large refrigerator, large microwave, and a dishwasher. It is also stocked with dishes, and silverware. Someone could truly live here. It was also one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Awesome place! Would choose this place over and over again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Many thanks for the great feedback, and on behalf of the entire Home2 team, we so appreciate you choosing our hotel during your trip to the Frisco area. Having just opened in November, we rely on what our guests are saying about their experience with us to gauge how we're doing - it is always very rewarding to hear when we've hit the mark!

I'm delighted your enjoyed our accommodations and services, and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you again!

General Manager, Home2 Suites Dallas/Frisco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

The Embassy Suites at the conference center was booked and this is an easy 5 min walk away. It is clean, great gym, the housekeeping staff is very friendly and you get a Hershey bar with a personal welcome letter. They have a continental breakfast that gets the day started and back up to a huge mall.

The bed was comfy and the sheets super soft.

I was pleased with my decision.

• Stayed January 2013
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review, and while we weren't initially your first choice of hotel, we're so glad you found your way to the Home2 Suites! We're a brand-new property, so we appreciate guest feedback, and are glad to hear you enjoyed both our service and accommodations.

Many thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Idabel, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very friendly and "glad you are staying with us" welcome. Hot coffee ready and quick check-in.Easy walk across the street to shopping at Stonebriar Mall. Just a quick drive to Dr. Pepper BallPark for the Frisco RoughRiders. Room clean and the bed was very comfortable. Sheets were so very soft and felt so good. Room was quiet. Not a full breakfast, but much better than the bowl of cereal at a lot of places. Will stay again

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and we're so glad you chose our hotel for your shopping trip. Sounds like you were able to take advantage of much of what the area has to offer - we love being so close to Stonebriar Centre and the ball park. Very glad to hear you also enjoyed our microfiber sheets - they really make for a comfortable night's sleep and we get a lot of compliments on them.

Should your travels - or shopping plans - bring you back to Frisco, we'll look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Sincerely
Jay Lee
General Manager, Home2 Suites Dallas/Frisco.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family in November and I only have good things to say for it. The two girls I met when I checked in at night were delightful and very helpful, the room was clean and don't even get me started on the beds. The beds are amazingly comfortable. i didn't want to leave! The breakfast is pretty healthy as well as filling and overall, I had a very relaxing stay. My family was in awe of the size of the rooms and and the amenities, we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! We're fans of our beds, too, and especially the microfiber sheet sets. I'm so glad you and your family were please with both our service and accommodations.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed in many hotels, but this place was one of the quietest, calmest places I've ever been in. While I was in my room, I could barely hear anyone walk by, and I never heard the ice machine buzz. The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful at all times. And the food available for breakfast was plentiful and fresh. Would love to go back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thanks very much for the great review, and we're so glad you had a quiet, relaxing stay with us! I've forwarded your comments to my team - including the front desk - as they'll all enjoy the kind words.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This hotel does not meet the publics idea for standards of a Hilton property. It is a new hotel but has significant flaws that I think many people would not like. This hotel would be good if you are looking to bring your pet. They say there is a deep cleaning done of the hotel room when someone brings a pet in, however I found my allergies were reacting and also saw short pet hair on one of the towels, along with multiple longer hairs, so i disagree. Continuing my review, would show black discoloration on the shower curtain and a flawed cheap soap and shampoo dispenser that fell off the wall when I tried to get soap out and had to be replaced. Maybe it is a cheaper alternative, but come on!! Trying to be a hip, modern hotel ok we get the point, but don't overlook the cleaning, cutting corners with quality and pets in the rooms is ridiculous in my opinion. Nice large refrigerator and microwave in room. But, This hotel caters to a small segment of the population. Make sure this is the kind of hotel you are looking for before booking.

• Stayed January 2013
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for the honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction and we seem to have missed the mark during your stay with us.

In regards to the bath dispensers in the guest suite showers, we are looking at other methods to better secure them to avoid this from happening in the future.

As for guests traveling with pets, we attempt to designate specific “pet” rooms throughout the hotel, which will eliminate future guests from having to stay in a room previously occupied by a guest with a pet and prevent further discomfort from pet allergies. I apologize, it appears from your comment that you were assigned a room that perhaps a pet had been in prior, we do have a extensive deep clean program for the room and linens but will look at ways to improve these processes.

I have also personally discussed your comments with my entire team to get their feedback for their and to make sure we are not overlooking any opportunities to improve our service.

Again, I apologize that your stay was not a memorable one. Should your travels bring you back to the Frisco area, I sincerely hope your will give us another chance.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We made the trip from MN to watch NDSU win the National FCS Championship football game. The welcome was awesome, rooms met all our needs, and service was outstanding. We will be back! We were even shuttled to our restaurant. Staff went above and beyond!

• Stayed January 2013
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Welcome from Minnesota, and thank you very much for the great review! Minnesota to Texas is a long trip, so we're very glad to hear our hotel and staff met your needs during your stay. I've forwarded your comments to my team, as they'll also enjoy the feedback.

Thanks again for the review, and should the Bison play again in the Frisco area, we'll look forward to welcoming you back to the Home2 Suites Dallas/Frisco!

General Manager, Home2 Suites Dallas/Frisco

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco? Share your experiences!