“Lots of Stuff...Take Your Walking Shoes!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 288 Restaurants in Frisco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dallas,TX
“Lots of Stuff...Take Your Walking Shoes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

A fun place to purchase ready to assemble furniture. They have an awesome check-in area for kids, although you can wait in line up to an hour depending on how busy the kids area is.

Visited February 2012

Eastvale, California
“Reminds Me of Europe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

This store was similar to the stores we have shopped at in the UK. I loved the restaurant because it made me feel like I was in Europe. We liked the tray carts, and clean set up. We did not like the line maze. We walked by the drinks and couldn't go back and get them because the line had gotten so long. We ate there and they had a deal that they would take the cost of your meal off your purchase of 100 or more.

I think I would have liked walking through the store, but it was crowded. We have a large family so shopping with them was a bit of a struggle. The store is huge and it some what confusing. They do have maps of the store and "short cuts" to get through to the other areas. After being there for a while I got a little overwhelmed at so many products and the store layout. We did end up buying things for the little ones. We were driving back to MO so we couldn't do a big shop but if the store was closer, we would visit more. When we put the chair together I found the universal instructions were very easy and simple. Well done IKEA!

It was my first and hopefully not my last visit. We shall see if the items we bought will hold up!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“It's IKEA...family fun and great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

What's better than shopping for cute, cheap furniture...especially when you have three kids like we do. Always have fun here and always find some cool thing we just have to have!

Visited November 2011
Frisco, Texas
“Ikea is not for everyone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

The furniture is a good value but I don't like to put my furniture together. It just seems cheap. Worst of all, I hate the arrangement of the store. It is HUGE and you have to walk a mile to find anything. I avoid the store

Visited March 2012
Dallas, Texas
2,026 reviews 2,026 reviews
1,484 restaurant reviews
“Low Cost Cafeteria”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is a snack area located in a large IKEA store. The restaurant which is on the second floor, offers several items including breakfast. All if served cafeteria still and at a very low cost.They many times have a special so look for in store specials sign.This is not gourmet cooking however the food is good and hot.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Ikea? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ikea, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.