My wife and I stayed at the Stonebriar back in October of 2006 and enjoyed our two nights. The accomidates are very nice but the front desk staff still stands out in my mind as being wonderful and some of the nicest people I've ever encountered. We used the bellmen and they were wonderful as well. The work out facilities are nice. But I don't recommend jogging on the golf course cart trails ;).
The only drawback of this hotel is it's location in extreem North Dallas, if you are looking to "do" Dallas, I'd suggest somewhere closer in, but if you are shoping in Frisco or on Business around Legacy Drive, I can't think of a better place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel Frisco
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel
- Westin Stonebriar Hotel
- Westin Frisco
- The Westin Stonebriar Resort
- Westin Stonebriar Frisco Texas
- The Westin Hotel In Frisco Tx
- Frisco Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the North Dallas suburb of Frisco, The Westin Stonebriar offers a rejuvenating haven away from the rigors of travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Stonebriar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.