Stepping out the back of the hotel and just walking around is really nice. The hotel is very nice.
The pool is lovely but the grounds are what really charmed me.
I don't really think of the Westin Stonebriar as a resort - more of a business hotel with good meetings / conference facilities. The pool is very nice and I believe they have golf as well. I enjoyed the grounds and being able to walk around the immediate area after dinner.
There are restaurants walking distance - that was a nice touch.
Very polished and professional staff - good people.
It is not a bad trip from the airport (but I don't know what it is like at rush hour).
Great hotel - I enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the North Dallas suburb of Frisco, The Westin Stonebriar offers a rejuvenating haven away from the rigors of travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Stonebriar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel Frisco
- Westin Stonebriar Hotel
- Westin Frisco
- The Westin Stonebriar Resort
- Westin Stonebriar Frisco Texas
- The Westin Hotel In Frisco Tx
- Frisco Westin