This is our second time at this hotel. We love Starwood properties and try to stay at one when cost allows. This was a trip for my wife's 30th birthday, so we wanted a nice hotel that was close to the restaurants and shops she likes.
Jean de Vogue, the front desk manager, was incredible. He helped us get a nicer room and set us up with some nice amenities. But even aside from the perks, Jean and his staff were extremely friendly, welcoming, and helpful.
Since we were here in winter, and one of the hotel's main draws is its location next to a golf course, the hotel wasn't very full, which was nice. The location feels very secluded, but you're 5-10 minutes away from Ikea, the Stonebriar Mall, and the Shops at Legacy, so it's a great setup. You can get to all of those places without having to jump in the highway.
If you're in the Frisco area and want something a bit nicer than the loft-style hotels right next to the mall, then this is your place.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel Frisco
- Westin Stonebriar Hotel
- Westin Frisco
- The Westin Stonebriar Resort
- Westin Stonebriar Frisco Texas
- The Westin Hotel In Frisco Tx
- Frisco Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the North Dallas suburb of Frisco, The Westin Stonebriar offers a rejuvenating haven away from the rigors of travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Stonebriar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.