“Excellent service and beautiful facility” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Frisco
Dallas
“Excellent service and beautiful facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Our stay at the Westin Stonebriar was wonderful. From the moment we arrived, we were taken care of. The concierge at the front door greeted us and made us feel welcome.
The front desk staff was so pleasant. Kudos to the management staff for training their employee so well. This is a model for how it should be done !

Everyone had a smile on their face and everyone was engaged in their work. The room was fabulous. Nice comfortable bed and cozy furniture. The bathroom was spacious and we absolutely loved the rainfall shower head. It really does make a difference !

As we walked the property, everyone was so friendly and spoke, asking us how we were. It was such a refreshing and cool aspect of our stay.

The workout area was nice, there was plenty of room and a good amount of machine options to choose from. I wish that the Westin Stonebriar had a spa facility where you could get a massage or sit in a steam room, but I guess you can't have everything.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates great service and a comfortable atmosphere....Great job, Westin Stonebriar. I will be back and am telling everyone I know what a fabulous place this is.

Room Tip: if you are a Starwood Preferred Guest member, ask for a room on the 5th floor with a view of the gol...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear qbchiefs -

Wow! What a great review! Thank you very much for staying with us and for your great comments about our hotel and our Team. I will be sure to share your comments with the Front Desk Team. I am glad you enjoyed every moment of your stay and that as a Starwood Preferred Member you were able to enjoy an upgrade to the 5th floor.

Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Oklahoma City, Ok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Beginning with an effiecient friendly check in, our stay at the Westin Stonebriar was just right.
Each aspect of the hotlel was polished, from the restaurants , interior design, staff and service. With the reasonable rates and excellence, we would eagerly stay here again.

Room Tip: I enjoyed our view of the pool and golf course.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
GoAndDo –

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share with us your memorable experience at the Westin Stonebriar. I am thrilled to hear that enjoyed every aspect of your stay. From your arrival to your dining experience and the friendliness of our staff.

I trust we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

My Bride of 16 years and I were making a local stay on a reward I had earned. As a Platinum member of many years about to earn Lifetime Platinum, I have come to appreciate the Westin brand and the staff they attract.

I was met by a very cheerful Natalie and what a delight she was. I had asked for a courtesy as a treat for my Bride. Natalie deferred the decision to Candice who was equally delightful and extended me the courtesy.

I would higly recommend this Westin as the facility and the staff represent everything I have come to expect from the Westin brand.

• Stayed December 2012
LCFAnointedFighter –

Thank you very much your recent visit to the Westin Stonebriar and also for recognizing Candice and Natalie who we are very lucky to have on our team; they really appreciated your great comments. I am delighted that they were able to exceed your expectations and I thank you again for your valued loyalty as a Starwood Lifetime Platinum member.

Thank you again for your recommendation and we look forward to your next stay.

Be well,

Chicago, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were at the Westin for a family wedding that was held here in June 2012. I have to say that the Hospitality here was amazing ! The rooms were modern, very well equipped, We were travelling with kids and the staff was very accommodating.
The Breakfast Buffet was great ! I slept in and my wife was even able to bring some food upstairs. The Bar area was amazing & so were the bar tenders...Our family wedding went perfectly & everyone was happy !

Room Tip: choose higher floors as the rooms overlook the Bar/Lobby area and could get pretty loud sometimes,
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
AI M -

Thank you for the “amazing recommendation” especially coming from a Top Contributor who travels as much as you do. I am thrilled to hear your family wedding was a success and that you enjoyed our rooms and our famous breakfast buffet as well as our bar tenders. I know they will appreciate being recognized for their service and will be sure to share your great comments with them.

We look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Business continues to bring us to the Dallas area...We purposely stay at the Westin Stonebriar because it is clean, clean, clean, the staff is nice, nice, nice and it is convenient to great shopping when we are not working. Debbie, the front desk girl, is extra helpful and goes the extra mile in helping set up future visits.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Stglady –

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and for your repeat patronage. I can tell by your comments you really appreciated the cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you for your great comments about Debbie, I will be sure to share them with her. It also sounds like our central location made for easy and fun shopping.

We look forward to your next stay.

Jean
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The Westin Stonebriar is a AAA Four-Diamond property with lots to recommend it, but also a couple of drawbacks.

Positives include a staff that is as professional as you’d expect in a property of this caliber. They’re polite, attentive and efficient, and make guests feel truly welcome and valued.

The rooms, restaurants, and most of the common spaces are well maintained. Note I said “most.”

The walls of the hallways leading to the guest rooms have been badly marred by the housekeeping carts, and it contributes to a run-down appearance.

Guest rooms are generally well maintained, too, though mine had some spots on the carpet that should have been taken care of by housekeeping.

A bigger problem with the guest rooms, however, is that the workstation falls quite short of what business, and even many leisure, travelers today require.

They lack a proper task chair, which means working there for any length of time is rather uncomfortable. Internet connectivity was inexcusably slow when I stayed there in mid-November: less than 1 MBPS in the room, whether using a wired or wireless connection. For comparison, my connection at home is usually about 25 MBPS.

The computers in the complimentary business center got better speeds – on the order of 3 MBPS – but travelers who want to use their own computer in the business center have to unplug one of the house computers; there is no wired port available, and wireless speeds are even more limited.

In addition, there’s only one outlet at the in-room desk, so travelers who use that for their laptop or tablet will have to charge their cell phone and other devices elsewhere in the room.

With those minor issues in mind, the Westin Stonebriar is a place I’d recommend.

Please see my travel blog at www.TravelPro.us for a more detailed review.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Travel_Pro55 –

Thank you very much for your detailed review and for recommending our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay at and thank you for taking the time to recognize the professionalism, attentiveness and efficiency of our staff.

I have taken note of your comments in regards to our common spaces, our hallways and also our rooms. These aspects are expected to be addressed during our renovation in 2013.

In regards to the internet connection:

I noticed that in the following review that you posted about Hotel del Coronado in San Diego you also reported slow internet speeds; .75 Mbps, which is slower than what you experienced at our hotel. I also noticed you then compared this to your home internet speed as you did in the review of our property.
In short, cable internet in your home is shared bandwidth between your home and up to 50 other nearby homes. Just like overbooking an aircraft an internet provider such as Comcast sells more bandwidth than they really have. They can do this because they know that not all home users will try and use the connection at once. However, in a hotel guest room environment, everyone will try and use the connection at once so the bandwidth must be regulated to ensure an equal experience for all rooms.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Heavenly beds were a real treat! Food was amazing; texas filet like butter melting in mouth...so so good! Staff friendly and extremely helpful...able to enjoy a night swim in the outdoor pool perfectly private and serene with huge hot tub by the side...would definitely recommend the Stonebriar for weary travelers!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 5th floor; too busy to be interested in the view however the room was quiet and the...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
marTroy_NewYork –

Thank you for your outstanding review. I am very pleased to know you found our food and our filet “amazing” and that you were also able to relax at our pool and Jacuzzi. Thank you also for your comments on our associates who pride themselves on the great personal service they deliver, and I know they appreciate your recognition of their hard work.

We look forward to your return.

Front Office Manager

Been to The Westin Stonebriar? Share your experiences!