“Pool, room service, family and loved ones, who could ask for anything more!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Frisco
Texas
“Pool, room service, family and loved ones, who could ask for anything more!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

Hotel was quiet, welcomed warmly at the front desk. room service was very good, enjoyed the pool several times. Nieces and Nephews were very happy staying at such a wonderful hotel. hotel spa was much needed. If there is a hotel where you can be and enjoy yourself, this would be it.......

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
Hello endless_summer1966,

Thank you for very much for visiting us again and for your great comments. I'm glad we were able to provide you with almost everything you needed here on property. Please note we have an agreement with the Stonebriar Spa located at the Stonebriar Commons across the street and we are happy to make appointments. We also offer in room massages if you like.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Jean de Vogue

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

The Westin Stonebriar facilities are really fabulous, but the staff and service is the main focus of my review. When we arrived (with our pet in tow) and checked in we were asked by several people if we wanted them to send a Heavenly Pet Bed and bowls to our room. I of course said yes, when we got to the room from check in (very efficient, less than 10 minutes) a lady was already standing at the door with the bed and bowls. When we opened the door there was already a bed there. She placed the bowls with a custom mat to help with messes (thoughtful) by his bed! Ok- front desk, did I mention efficient? We were checked in quickly and given cold bottles of water. Ladies at the front desk were adorable! We went to the Friday night movie (read the handouts) at the pool which was fun. We ordered burgers from the Agua Bar. (Don't miss them, delicious) We were like this is pool food? Sign me up! The pool is one of the best I have seen. Very large with great lounge chairs. The Agua bar staff were also fabulous. The service is amazing. Our room was so comfortable and roomy (double queen), flat screen tv, fridge safe etc, beds were comfy and the experience was restful. We ate the at the buffet for breakfast, got our starbucks, shopped at the gift shop for cold drinks etc. Located close to everything you need. Donna at the front desk made it feel like you were staying with friends (with room service). Yea! We ordered lot's of room service, the food was received hot and timely. I promise this not a paid endorsement! It was truly a wonderful experience. We will definitely be back. For parched Texans, they even had it rain for us! Ok, well maybe that's pushing it a bit. Keep up the great work and outstanding servie Westin Stonebriar! ps - go ahead and get you a heavenly shower too.

Hello TheMerrills3,

What a great review. Thank you for your very kind words. I'm glad that we were able to make you and your extended family feel welcome. I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities including the Westin Heavenly Pet Bed and bowls, our Heavenly Shower, and our Friday night “Dive in Movie”. Most importantly, thank you for recognizing the friendliness and efficiency of our associates as it is they who truly make the difference. I know they appreciate it.
We look forward to you next visit to Frisco.

Be well,

Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

This trip was for a girl's getaway and it was absolutely wonderful. The manager went way beyond his duties even as far as driving us to a nearby restaurant because it was raining. The rooms were lovely and spacious. The restaurant was great for Sunday brunch and for late afternoon appetiziers. Great pool and lots of room. Everyone was very friendly and if we needed anything they were always there within minutes. Valet parking was fast which is a plus when you are a bunch of women on a shopping mission. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
hospitalityiskey, Front Office Manager at The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Dear BrnEyedGirl,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your great comments with the TripAdvisor Community. I am thrilled to hear that your girl's getaway was a success and that while you were here on a shopping mission you were able to unwind at the pool and renew at our Sunday breakfast. I trust we will have the pleasure in welcoming again soon. Thanks again.
Stay well,
warrington,pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

very warm and classy place; good food, meeting facilities

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Hello Saxj,
Thanks for your great comments. Glad you to hear you enjoyed the food, our relaxing atmosphere as well as our meeting facilities. We look forward to your next visit.
Be well,
Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed here for a family trip. The standard room with 2 queens was very spacious and clean. The hotel was very nice. The complimentary waters from the front desk staff and apples was wonderful. The pool was really nice too with great wait staff. Unfortunately, the heat made the pool not so refreshing but the staff tried their best by throwing ice in the pool! My only complaint was that I have stayed at Westin's before and thought the shower and toiletries at this hotel were not as upscale. I can't comment on the price as we were part of a block of rooms and the rate was very low $109/night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear careerdagger, Thank you very much for staying with us with your family and for sharing your experience with us and especially for your recognizing the efforts of our Aqua bar Team. They work very hard to maintain a cool and refreshing temperature of the pool water during the weekends with outside temperatures that sometimes exceeded 110 degrees. I am also glad that you enjoyed our complimentary bottled water and apples at the front desk. We look forward to your return. Stay well, Jean de Vogue
Malibu, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Wonderful resort. The perfect mix for business and pleasure. The staff is top notch, food wonderful and rooms made for efficency & comfort.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Hello 4kona, Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am happy to hear you that we were able to fulfill all your expectations and that you found your perfect place for both business and pleasure. We look forward to your next visit. Be well, Jean de Vogue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I was here on business (I work for a very large company with many staying at this location). When I first arrived at the hotel, it seemed like a very nice hotel...nice lobby, great front desk personnel, nice decor, etc. Never occurred to me to check the bed out until my morning of departure when I lifted up the sheets (that had not been changed during my 3 day stay) only to discover a horrific site of blood stains, yellowish stains, pubic hairs and other hairs ALL OVER the thin mattress protector pad. There are not fitted sheets so only one thin flat sheet was between me and this disgusting mess! I called front desk (Service Express) and he said I should have called on first day if it was unacceptable. Had I noticed, believe me I would not have slept on it! No wonder bed bugs are rampant...sloppy precautions and unclean practices like this are surely to spread something!
I received a call from "Director of Housekeeping" who apoligized and said she would share with the team. As I checked out, there were no notations about it at all and the lady at front deck was unaware. So I am wondering if the complaint stopped there. Hmmmm.
Anyway, I have some pictures to follow as well. Please check your beds if you plan to stay here!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club? Share your experiences!