“I enjoyed your hotel. I have stayed there before and once...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14700 State Hwy 121, (NE corner of 121 & Independence), Frisco, TX 75035   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Frisco
MERRIAM
“I enjoyed your hotel. I have stayed there before and once...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I enjoyed your hotel. I have stayed there before and once again was pleased. The only thing i could complain about was that my room was next to the elevator and could hear everyone clearly as they went by my room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Groveport, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. My son and I visited with friends and decided to stay here based on location and price of rooms for 3 days 1/18-1/21. When we first were assigned a room, we entered to find room had hair on bathroom floor and a tissue under one of the beds. I called front desk and the nice & friendly lady apologized and immediately changed our room. The second room was very clean and smelled freshed. The beds were clean and mattresses very comfortable. It made for a hard time to get up each morning they were so comfy. We even enjoyed breakfast every morning. The only down side is the sauage gravy was a little running. Each day hospitality cleaned room, changed towels and vacuum. This is my second time staying at a Wingate chain and will definately stay again. Thanks Wingate for a great stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
West Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Everyone in Frisco was friendly including this staff. There was always someone at the front desk which made it extra comforting to know that someone was there if you needed it. The room was big, clean, and very comfortable. It was so comfortable, I would have stayed longer if I could have. But, we had to go home.

We are not from the area. So, getting to the hotel was initially a little confusing. But, I think that all Texas off ramps a confusing. Between our GPS and our eyes, we figured it out and had no issues getting to the hotel after the initial visit.

We will definitely stay here again if provided the opportunity.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco

Address: 14700 State Hwy 121, (NE corner of 121 & Independence), Frisco, TX 75035
Location: United States > Texas > Frisco
#1 Best Value Hotel in Frisco
#5 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#7 Family Hotel in Frisco
#9 Business Hotel in Frisco
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco 2.5*
Located within a mile from where Frisco, Allen, Plano, & McKinney meet and minutes from amazing shopping, events, attractions, and sports. All-inclusive of breakfast, WiFi, safes, Microwave, Fridge, fitness gym, indoor pool, etc... ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham - Frisco Hotel Frisco

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham - Frisco, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.