“Great clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Frisco
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Great clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We staid here on out rip to Texas for 4 nights. Really nice and clean hotel, staff is friendly and they accommodate your needs. Love the pool in the back of the hotel and proximity to shops and mall. We will return!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
AloftFriscoGenMgr, Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
It is great to hear that your trip into Frisco was a success. We are glad that Aloft could make it happen for you.

Our onsite amenities coupled with the amenities at the Stonebriar mall (which we are attached to) make for a pleasant stay away from home.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just spent a few days at Aloft frisco and I was very impressed. The service was excellent and the hotel was exceptionally clean. I was greeted in the morning by the general manager (i think his name was Patrick) which was a great personal touch. Very friendly efficient staff. Overall vibe and atmosphere was great too. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed October 2013
Sounds like we met your needs and your trip was a success, glad to hear!

Thank you again for staying with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I came in to town for a short visit and felt so welcome! The front desk was very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed a few drinks at the bar and had a great time. Bartender was nice and drinks were tasty! Our room was very clean and I loved the modern feel, a good change from the ordinary hotel. The location was perfect for our visit with lots of shops and things to do around us. We left with a warm goodbye and look forward to coming back!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We are a new style hotel, definitely modern with modern amenities. Our Wxyz Bar and bartenders are great, i am glad that they took great care of you.

I am pleased to hear that your stay was excellent and that you will be heading back in the future.

Thank you again for staying with us.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was my second stay at Aloft and it was great just like last time. If you're expecting a five star hotel this is not it, but if you want a nice, clean hotel with courteous staff for a good price this is it. The bar on the first floor is great as well. I've stayed here twice now and will be staying again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.

Room Tip: Don't do the green program.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the repeat stay!

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to greeting you during your next stay.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

When I walked in, I had to interrupt the front desk person as he was enjoying a video game on his phone. He never acknowledged me in any way. He Asked for an ID and credit card, then sent me on my way. Oh, let's not miss the fact that he told me the "lift" was thataway (as he pointed to the elevator). I was a little shocked as I entered my room because it stunk (musty) and the beds were nearly on the floor! As I began to unpack, I realized that my clothes touched the floor when I hung them in the closet! It then hit me that perhaps I was in a handicap room. I called the front desk to ask him and he said "it's not in our system as one, but yes it is". I then requested a new room. He said "sure, why don't you mosey on down to the front desk to get a new key". I then said "no, why don't you bring me a new one?" And he said "okay, I will at the end of my shift". Did I mention hat this conversation was occurring at 9:30pm and I had a huge business meeting in the morning? I understand that this is a 'hip and modern' hotel, but I think my experience tipped the scale towards unnecessary and not very professional. I won't stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went to Frisco for a FCDallas soccer game. This hotel was close by(5 min down the freeway), reasonably priced, & completely comfortable. Met an old friend & lounged in the lobby while our kids enjoyed the billards, computers, & board games. The room was clean, modern & spacious. Will definitely stay here again if in the area!!!

• Stayed August 2013
AloftFriscoGenMgr, Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for staying with us!!!

In addition to the close proximity to the FC Dallas Stadium we are also attached to the Stonebriar Mall which will accomodate all of your shopping needs.

Our remix lobby area is designed to bring family and friends downstairs and out of their respective lofts for mingling over a game of pool or a cold beverage and its seems you really lived the aloft culture while you were here.

We look forward to your next visit!
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was very excited to stay at this hotel after looking at the pictures online. When I first arrived in my room, the modern decor looked very nice, but the longer I stayed, the more I found wrong with the room. The beds were not very comfortable, and they bunched up after one hour of tossing and turning. The sheets were very cheap - like a hotel bed almost. The shower had no labels for hot and cold, and wasn't adjustable. One night I had a almost scalding shower, and the next night on the same setting, it was cold. The sink had a bowl that caused it to spray everywhere, the ironing board was flimsy and took 7 or 8 minutes to get it to stand properly, the MTV channel didn't have sound, and other channels would only show static sometimes. One of my blinds was broken. However, every staff member was extremely friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank for the detailed feedback and information. I am sorry to hear that we did not fully meet your expectations. The hotel will take your comments and determine where the break downs occurred and then strive to prevent this from happening during future guests stays.

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review your input is very important to us all.

Been to Aloft Frisco? Share your experiences!