“Awesome. Loved it. The place, the staff, all great!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #11 of 12 hotels in Frisco
“Awesome. Loved it. The place, the staff, all great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

It was easy to find. The staff was awesome. We did have a problem with the phone but it was taken care of right away. The room was very clean and very nice. We didn't eat there but they had a nice variety of snacks and things and the bar area was very roomy. Lots of couches and chairs for meeting and talking.

• Stayed June 2013
AloftFriscoGenMgr, General Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate the positive feedback and kinds remarks. We look forward to your next stay with us!

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel is nice and new, pretty cool in a lot of ways, but rather disappointing in others. Upon arriving at the circular front desk I set my bags down and said hi to the two girls and was, for the most part, completely ignored. After a moment one asked me to hold on. She was doing something on the computer. After a few minutes I left my bags and sat down. I had arrived early, room wasn't ready yet, thats ok, I was early. I needed to use the business center so this was fine. The computers worked, but there was no internet, so really there was no business center. Room was ok, NYC style hotel loft. Food was more expensive than a typical hotel. The lobby coffee machine did not work 2 out of 3 days I stayed here.(did not try the maker in my room) What upset me the most about my stay here was when I had a cut on my leg and I called the front desk and asked if I could go down for 2-3 band aids as I was bleeding.... I was told they did not have any but I could purchase a travel first aid kit for $5. I said I really just needed a gauze pad or a regular band aid, not the whole kit. He said yes, its $5. Thankfully I had an emergency "feminine product" I was able to secure to the inside of my lower pant leg to stop the bleeding. I was not impressed with the amenities, hospitality, or staff. Home2 Suites is .3 miles away and MUCH nicer in my opinion.

Room Tip: Windows do not block out sunlight in the morning, chose a western facing room!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
AloftFriscoGenMgr, General Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Elizabeth, it sounds like the hotel was unable to meet both your and my expectations. I would like to express my apologies on behalf of the staff that you interacted with. If granted the oportunity I would like to discuss your recent experiences with you at length so that I can ensure that we are not defecient for future guest stays. If possible please contact the hotel and speak with any manager all of us can field your call.

Thank you again for the candid feedback, I hope that we can discuss your review in the near future.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My experience for my first stay at this Aloft was good. I spent minimal time there...just sleep. I checked in to a young lady who was very pleasant and got my room cards ready promptly. I dropped off my stuff in the room, turned down the a/c (it was 99 outside that day) and went shopping in the area. When I returned that evening I discovered that there was a high school soccer championship tournament in the area so when I was awoken at midnight with someone banging on their door (for 15 minutes) it didn't surprise me. I know that boys will be boys and the hotel doesn't have control of these things. Stay was uneventful. I didn't use any of the facilities (swimming pool, etc) and the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
AloftFriscoGenMgr, Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
We at Aloft Frisco are greatful that you took the time to leave a detailed description of your stay with Trip Advisor.

We eagerly await your next stay with us.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

...don't do the 'green' thing - for a credit of $5 a day which I thought was no new sheets was actually no new towels or emptying of trash even though I asked every day for this to be done. Food is limited and IMHO expensive. Positives are nice room, large fitness room and location.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for updating our Trip Advisor board with comments regarding your stay with us at Aloft Frisco. Your experience with our Make A Green Choice Program was not up to my expectation and I will ensure that our check-in/ registration process which covers this in detail with all guests who opt in is more clearly explained to future guests. It is a great program which Starwood has implemented when fully embrassed.

Thank you again for your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I checked in with no problem and the room was very clean and neat. The bed and sheets were so comfortable and there was absolutely no noise or anything even with a soccer team staying there. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be a returning customer.

• Stayed June 2013
AloftFriscoGenMgr, Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Friendly is what we aim for! Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we all appreciate the positive remarks and kind feedback. I will be sure to share the kind remarks with all of our staff.

We eagerly await your next stay with us!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I had to travel for work over an 8 week period and this hotel was a company approved hotel. I had to change rooms 3 times. The sheets were soiled in the first room. Second room had horrible smells, possibly pet related as the hotel is pet friendly. Third room was ok and small to be considered a suite. Not worth it even at the coporate rate. Will never stay at another Aloft. First impressions are everything!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for the feedback. During your stay we have apprently dropped the ball on more than one occassion and I would like to learn more about the details of your stay in an effort to prevent this from happening again. Our goal is complete guest satisfaction and that clearly has not happened. If there is a way to discuss this at a future time please contact the hotel and ask for a manager, we would like to make this situation right and win you back to our hotel and the brand as a whole.
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Wife and I stayed here last month. Very reasonabliy priced. Rooms are well acquainted; especially liked the ability to plug your pc into the tv. Staff is friendly. Staff and service was very good. Hallways can be noisey.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time in leaving the positive remarks! We really appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you were able to spend quality time away from home with your wife. A stay-cation in our hotel is always nice as our amenities within the hotel such as the Wxyz bar and our recharge fitness center are here to provide some of the comforts of home.

I will pass on the positive customer service remarks to the rest of the team if they have looked reviewed the remarks on Trip Advisor.

Thank you again for staying with us!!!

Been to Aloft Frisco? Share your experiences!