“Great stay/Great Hotel/Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Frisco
Cypress, Texas, USA
“Great stay/Great Hotel/Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We booked through hotwire for this stay and were happy to get booked at Aloft. We had never stayed with this chain before and were very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very modern and clean. There is great connectivity for your laptop/phone/tablet to display on the TV. The lobby was nice and clean as well, with couches/chairs and board games around to play. Lucky for us (and the kids!), March is customer appreciation month, so free hot beverages in the lobby were a plus, and I think my son cleaned them out on hot chocolate!

The best was Daphne! She helped us move to a better suited room, loaned us a corkscrew, and contacted maintenance when we told her that our car had water inside after a hard rain. The maintenance guy let me borrow the shop vac and really saved us time/money/frustration of having to clean it elsewhere!

Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: Book through Hotwire!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Aloft-Frisco-GM, General Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond and I am very pleased to know that your stay went well. I am proud of my team and hope you will visit with us again.

Again, thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Hurst, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I always book through Name your price on Priceline. The Alofts are well priced on PL...between $35 and $42, usually. The place is very modern...almost stark in the Loft architecture. Well done, but just a bit different from the usual chain hotel place. Everything works and works well. I haven't tried the dining, bar or the pool

Room Tip: All rooms are single, queen/king bed, so not many options here.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your response. I hope the next time your in the area you will stay with us again and have a chance to go for a dip or grab a sip!
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I got Aloft on a pretty good deal on priceline so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a very nice hotel and the people were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the bed was super comfortable. There's not a restaurant there but its really no big deal to me. The only grip I have is that there's only one ice machine, and it wasn't on my floor, and it's located behind a door to the laundry service so I walked around for a while until I started trying random doors and finally found it. A channel list in the room would have been nice too. Other than those minor things it was a great hotel and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay on the 5th floor where the ice machine is.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are on business in Frisco/Plano this is a great place to stay. Great rooms, with excellent beds to get some sleep after a long day at work. The hotel is also very close to some great shopping in this area. You will have a nice bar to get some beer before going to bed or play some pool.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank You so much for your feedback. I greatly appreciate your comments and am very happy that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit!
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed here for just a night with my GF and let me tell you it was awesome! Very modern and swanky room from top to bottom. It was even better because I happened to land this hotel on a great deal through a Priceline bid so it was even sweeter because I think I won the bid at like $50 or so. It's right in the middle of Frisco where everything is near you from restaurants, malls, minor league sports teams etc so you are within a few minutes drive to just about everything you'd want. Stay here and you won't go wrong.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Awesome!! Thank you so much for your comments. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you received a great deal! We look forward to your next visit.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I choose this Aloft because it was close to family and I combined this with a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised. Daphne at the front desk checked us in, she was friendly, efficient and very welcoming! We felt like she truly wanted us to have a great experience which we did. The room was very spacious and clean with an enormous desk area to spread out and a nice, large space to put our luggage. I especially liked that they are a "green" property, from the body wash and shampoo/conditioner dispensers to the absence of paper clutter in the room. The complimentary bottled water in the room was an unexpected surprise. The property had an upbeat, young and vibrant vibe. If you are so inclined there was a nice bar, WXYZ, and billiard table so you don't have to go out unless you wanted to. Food was available in the "Refresh" area and there was a heated outdoor pool and fitness room on property to enjoy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your comment! We work very hard to ensure that our guest have a memorable experience. We look forward to your next visit.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I got a great last minute deal for one night on Priceline ($55). We loved the economical use of space in our hotel room. We had all of the standard amenities with a great modern layout. The bed and pillows were comfy and neither one of us had a complaint. The decor of the hotel was minimalist, modern and clean. If you're for a meal and not snacks, you will need a car as there are no restaurants within walking distance. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Aloft-Frisco-GM, Front Office Manager at Aloft Frisco, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your comments. It's feedback such as yours that make us glad we come in everyday. I hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us in the future.

Been to Aloft Frisco? Share your experiences!