“location great for concert or event at Pizza Hut park” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Frisco
Michigan
“location great for concert or event at Pizza Hut park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

We stayed here for a concert of a certain guy who has legions of Parrot Head followers and the staff handled the full house and craziness with grace and patience.
The rooms are a good size, all new, with some touches you wouldn't expect for the price point and Comfort Inn chain (flat screen tvs, granite counter tops in bathroom, separate area with small sofa, good toiletries). It is PERFECT for going to show or event at Pizza Hut park. Otherwise, Frisco is an x-burb that doesn't have a whole lot and what it has is new and strip malls and generic, except for the little historic cute downtown. The area is growing like crazy but is more residential than a destination, except for the arena.

My only complaints were that the toilet seat was askew and not fixed while we were there.

Also, the rooms were clean when we arrived but we left the room about noon the day after our arrival and the room wasn't ever cleaned.

Finally, the rooms are a bit dark, even with all the lights on.

All in all, however, these are minor inconveniences and the room not being cleaned was probably due to the max capacity and chaos of the event.

We will stay here again if we can book it for the concert.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Frisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2009

I live and work in Frisco and when the Comfort Suites opened, I decided to book one of my clients there. They had such a good experience and the price was right...so I've booked several other clients there now. So far, they've all expressed the same positive experience. One of them was so impressed that they wanted to show me the suite they stayed in. It was nicer than my house with granite showers and vanity tops. Really nice homey colors. Another of my clients took me to the free breakfast bar. I was surprised to see that they offer scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and waffles. My experience with other Comfort inns is more of a cereal and muffin bar.

I don't know if my colleagues used the swimming pool but I peaked through the window and it is huge. There appears to be a toddler wading pool and a large jacuzzi along with the pool. It's all indoors so I may have to bring my kids over to the hotel one weekend next winter!

Anyway, I'm confident in placing my clients in this great new hotel and they seem to like the service and the price too. I will be having my out-of-town family stay at the Comfort Suites when they visit next Thanksgiving.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2009

Two thumbs up!! Our family traveled to Frisco, TX for son's basketball tournament at Fieldhouse USA last weekend. This is the nicest Comfort Suites I've ever stayed at. Brand new, walking distance to Fieldhouse, hot breakfast, flat panel TVs, indoor pool with waterfall - it had everything and cost less than the other Frisco hotels. We will always stay at this one in Frisco!

• Stayed March 2009
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

We stayed at this hotel on a trip for the FC Dallas home opener game. It was everything you always wish to have in a hotel!! The front desk staff was very friendly, room furnishings were almost new, bed was WONDERFUL, and location (for pizza hut park) was ideal! We would stay at this hotel in a heartbeat! We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone attending an event at Pizza Hut Park!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2009

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for my friend’s wedding and it was great, Nice new hotel and great beds. I loved the indoor pool for the kids.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Comfort Suites Frisco? Share your experiences!