“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Frisco
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

If you like Thai food this is a great place and a good value. Love the Pad Thai here and it is definitely one of the best I have tasted. Recommend three pepper hot. The service is very good and fast. It seems like you just order and your food arrives. The place is located next to the FC Dallas Soccer Stadium and other fun places in the square.

Visited May 2013

Little Elm, Texas
“First time diners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Amazing food and service!! We were not sure about how spicy to get our food the waitress lead us in the right direction!! The wine was just as good!!! We will be back to enjoy again!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Frisco, Texas
“Great food - made to your spice temperature”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Everything on their menu is amazing! Their soup bowls are light and flavorful as well as their noodles and rice dishes! Order to-go to have a great meal at home!

Visited June 2013
“Frequent diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I live in frisco square and dine here a couple of times per month. The food is consistent and of good quality. To go service is prompt and my order is always correct. They allow you to choose level of spice by numbers....1 - 5. It's clean, with nice portion sizes....we like it

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Harassing waitress”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

When i arrived, waitress made me wait 15min sitting down at another table, dont know why. Then moved me to another table. I asked for water 3 times and didnt get it. My son ordered thai tea and ddnt get it. She brought my son the wrong dish and when he returned it, the waitress gave him attitude. Because of this poor service i chose no to leave a tip. Waitress followed me, yelled outloud & said "hey, you left me no tip" after catching up my breath from being speechless, i reminded her the reasons why and left. I do love their chicken pod thai so Im going to the Frisco Square location which definitely offers you great qulity of food & service

Visited November 2012