“Going to have to try another time.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Texas
“Going to have to try another time.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

I had heard good things about this place, but can't say that my experience was very good. A soccer match across the street had just let out so they were very crowded. So it must have been having an off night as does happen from time to time. On the positive side the waitstaff was warm and friendly, checking with me often to make sure I had everything I needed. I ordered soup and chicken satay. The soup was ok but not great, the satay was flavorless except for the peanut sauce and it was bland. Because friends have told me this is a really good place, I will give it another try to see if it improves.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Favorite Thai Restaurant in DFW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

We used to live in Frisco so this was our weekly craving! I have been to a lot of Thai Restaurants but this is my favorite. We have since moved out of state but when we go back to DFW to visit, this is one of our stops!! P.S. The Bangkok Special is the best!!!

Visited August 2011
Plano, Texas
“Drowning in sauce”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

The restaurant is located in a lovely part of Frisco. It is a bit like the lakes of Legacy. Surrounded by trees with pretty blue lights. The inside is pleasant as well. Management at first seemed to be attentive.
We ordered a bowl of Tom Yum Gu with noodles. The bowl arrived without noodles so they took it back. I do not eat shellfish at all, so I always check in advance what the soup is made of. It very clearly says that is is a chicken base. Needless to say after the first spoonful I tasted the shrimp. When I called the manager over he was put out by my questioning him. His answer was "all soup has a bit of fish sauce and you should have known"
We looked for a dish without a lot of sauce and decided on one with peanut sauce. It was so heavy that we just could not eat it.
There was absolutely no concern by the management. Too many other good Thai places in Plano and Frisco.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Frisco
“My Family Loves This Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

My family loves this restaurant in Frisco Square. Great food and service! Yummy and great famliy style restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“EXCELLENT food... need to clean their waterfall, total turnoff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

EXCELLENT food... need to clean their waterfall, total turnoff!